Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Heck Yes I Went To The Justin Bieber Concert!

Many of you know me as a die-hard concert attendee. I've seen everyone from Aerosmith to Passion Pit. Last week alone I saw Ben Folds, Girl Talk, Memory Tapes, and the great Sir Paul McCartney. But none of these concerts has provided such a wide variety of insults and jealousy via my friends then when I attended the Justin Bieber concert last Saturday. I must admit, I went partly because I wanted a fun night with my friends, partly because I wanted to experience what it is like to watch a concert with thousand of screaming teenage girls (really, I did), and partly because I like the kid's music. So here you go. Bieber Fever in pictures!

Bieber Venue (The "new" Maverik Center)

My Bieber companions (Lyndsay, Maddie, and Maddie's bro Stockton)

pre-Bieber meal (Club Costa)

Bieber Swag
Bieber fans (and a Bieber thumbs up!)
a few more Bieber fans (possibly more Bieber thumbs up too)
Bieber Countdown Clock
Bieber Entrance (Loudest. Scream. Ever. I'm. Not. Kidding. Really. It. Hurt.)
Bieber Dance Move
Bieber Close-Up
Bieber Striptease (Just the jacket, folks.)
Bieber acoustic set on a heart-shaped contraption hanging over the audience while wearing something that, from our vantage point, looked exactly like long underwear
Bieber Serenade
Bieber fake climb a fake building
Bieber Backup Dancers
Bieber Matchy Matchy
Bieber Lazers!!!
Bieberfetti!
Bieber Hearing Loss
Paper Badge Approved

2 comments:

Chess said...

Oh Cody. I love you. I really do. I love that you are absolutely unabashed and unashamed. That in itself redeems you. :-)

BjaminWood said...

Bieberiffic!