Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Sunday, March 28, 2010
In a world....where homework has long been forgotten....
A new day has dawned.
A hero will rise to the challenge....
...and he is about to restore order to the chaos and take you on an adventure far beyond your wildest expectations.
SAVE THE SEMESTER
Rated PG-13 For Thematic Elements, Lack of Sleep, Drug Use, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and Some Strong Language
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Monday, March 8, 2010
- Heighten sense of smell. (This idea is hypothetical at this point. I just feel like there are a lot more smells entering my nostrils than I am used to. Does facial hair block smells? Who knows. I am also listing this under pros for now, but it could definitely, definitely, be a con.
- No food, dead skin, toothpaste, or dust particles hanging from my face.
- Washing my face is exponentially easier.
- I look like a little kid.
- I miss my beard/friend.
- Shaving is waaaaaaaaaay worse than trimming
- Did I mention having some hair on the face really makes me look my own age?
- Having a shaved face does not make you a part of an elite, super-cool, awesome club. Growing facial hair does just that.
- What am I going to do the next time I go to a wrestling match? Just walk in without any type of fur going on? I don't think so.
- I am going to get ID'd a lot more often.
- I can never get my sideburns even.
- There is nothing to protect me from mosquitoes, sunburn, blow darts, marker fights, the zit fairy, pinching, or a good smacking.
Cons win 10-3!
The re-growing of facial hair will commence.................NOW!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
followed by some of this (for like five minutes-listening to Regis early in the morning always seems to wake me up)...
and this (definitely not the same but it's still great)...
followed by my new favorite....after that I will look desperately for my old favorite (I can't find this show anywhere! Why!?! It's the best!!!)... then I will switch over to a little of this (I love a little bit of Whoopi in my life)...during lunch, I will try to catch some of this...and this...maybe some of this...but never this...and I cannot miss this one..Not a bad day, right?
Monday, March 1, 2010
...where my partner and I were an absolute disaster. I can't dance and I REALLY can't dance with a partner. So there's strike one. If you look at the picture you can see that I am also wearing flip-flops. Flappy Wappy Flippy Floppys. Strike two, right there. Strike three came in a big way from an incident in the first round. Take another look at the picture and notice the length of my partner's dress. Pretty short, no? During the song "Sway" from Mikey Bub, I went to the go-to spin your partner move. Her dress blew right up and we gave the audience a view they were definitely not expecting. Yow. After that, my partner was so embarrassed that she wouldn't dance. We were on the express elevator to the top floor of the Building of Suck. The crowd cheered us through the first two rounds until we were eliminated (thank the Lord) after round 3.
We met a lot of cool people on the ship. Here I am with Amanda, Bria, and DJ Hurricane Holt.
Bria, Amanda, me, and Chalis with Jasper. He was one of the crew members in charge of the activities that took a special liking to us crazy Mormons from Utah. He is also a crazy good dancer. Speaking of that, Chalis was also in the DWTS competition and she and her sparkly partner took first place!
Here we are with Chris, who served us our late-night peanut butter and jelly sandwiches almost every night on the ship.
Here I am with all my siblings after eating at Duke's in Kauai. We are a cute bunch of Titmuses.
And here is the whole group! Overall, this ranked as one of my favorite trips of all-time. I had a great time, did somethings I had never done before, made some great friends, aaaaaaaaaaand I was in Hawaii. And Hawaii is awesome.