Monday, June 27, 2011

Dear Amy,

You are a freak.

I'm not trying to say that to be mean. I want to help. You see, for the longest time I thought that was all you really were. Just another freak. But then I started listening to your music. It's awesome. Someday, I want to go see one of your shows and not see the train wreck the people in Belgrade had to witness. I want to see you use your talent to produce more albums. So, why don't you just trying cleaning things up a bit. One step at a time. You can do it. And when you have given up the heroin, cocaine, meth, pills, horse tranquilizers, and whatever else is streaming through your body, I will be there. Cheering loudly and singing along.

Your optimistic fan,

The Paper Badger

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm talent. I'd like to make you powerful, rich, and famous! Sounds good? Great!
Oh, there is this one thing; I have a posse that likes to hang around me too, if that's cool?
This is guy here is Hardcore Drugs, this is Alcohol, and this party animal over here, her name is Bad Decision Skills.
I gotta tell you, we are all pretty excited to be a big part of your short life!

Cody said...

Haha. Good one. Love it.