Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Can't Do It Justice

It's been nine days.

Nine awesome days since I went to the roller derby.

Since the moment I walked out of the event, I have kept thinking how I need to blog about it. I need to tell people about how my already high expectations were kicked in the shins by an even greater reality. I want to tell you all about the hits. The crashes. The drama and anxiety that went along with watching "my team" fall way behind and then make a stunning comeback for a close win. I want to tell you about how grasping the seemingly difficult rules created a satisfying learning experience. (What?) I want to tell you about the movie I went to see after that made me pee my pants multiple times. (Actually, no, I don't want to tell you about that at all.) I want to tell you about the camaraderie of three good friends having a great night on the town. The death metal band playing next door. Fresh fruit slushies from Sonic. The names! I must tell you about the names!

But I can't do it justice.

Roller derby night was too awesome to be put into words.

1 comments:

BjaminWood said...

:-> Smiley face emoticon, that's all I can say