Friday, May 22, 2009

Blog Days of Summer

Are you ready? Today is the day. The Revenge of the Sith. The Rise of the Lycans. The Return of the King. How Stella Got Her Groove Back. Cody Titmus has a blog and you are never going to hear the end of it. I have always considered myself an outspoken introvert and what better way to quitely voice my opinions that by typing them for the eyes of only the few willing to take the time to actually read this. (Kelsha, Krista, Bria) Sounds fun! So it kick of the blog-ness I decided to list my Top Ten reasons to why I started a blog:
1) Self- indulgence
2) I think I am funny (prove me wrong you nay-sayer!)
3) Talk about cool stuff that I am doing that you are not
4) Awesome music featurettes
5) Unlimited free speech to profess my un-dying love to the BK Lounge.
6) When I am tired of self-indulgence, more self-indulgence
7) Recipes. (HA! I gotcha on that one. But really, I will just be talking about Burger King.)
8) Sportz
9) Sharing cute stories about my cat, Daisy Lilac McButtons.
10) I love me some me

Should I have done that countdown backwards. Go on, discuss. Well kids, that is all. Get ready for some mass bloggage. As my boy Rafiki once said, "It is time."

0 comments: