Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Creepy Amazing Music Video

So I am trying to get this blogging thing down better and today I am going to try posting a video. Straight outta Brooklyn, Grizzly Bear is one of the best indie bands putting out music today. Their new album, Veckatimest, comes out today. Two Weeks is the first single off the album and is one of the most hauntingly beautiful tunes I have heard in quite some time. Watching the music video brings a few words to my mind 1) Bizzare 2) Creepy 3) Strange 4) Weird 5) Awesome.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Jessie, Garan, and Sammy said...

I just found your blog. I'm impressed! It will be fun to stay in touch this way.

Cristyannie said...

Co-Dee. I'm so glad that you have a blog. I loved this music video and am going to go and download this song from ituneies. I went to the awkward family pictures blog and oh my gosh I could not stop laughing. QUEENIES!