Friday, August 27, 2010

St. George

Last weekend, Shalane and I took a roadtrip down to St. George. We spent most of our time at Nika's volleyball tournament (they went 0-8 but stayed optimistic until the bitter end) but also took our first trip to Zion National Park and watch Tarzan performed @ Tuacahn. Here are a few pics from our trip!

Me in front of the Checkerboard Mesa.




I've eaten at Jimmy John's a time or two, but I think they really deserve a Paper Badge shout out. Fastest sandwich (and maybe food) ever. Delicious bread. Jimmy John's, you got it going on!


Even though the team lost a lot, my sister played great. Sadly, during the one game they almost (and should have) won, she was sent to the JV game to work the line. Bleh.

We met up with my friend Kelsha, who is preparing to leave on her mission in a few weeks.

Shalane was happy with her seating arrangement.

We Titmusses are great at taking pictures.

0 comments: