Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Trapped

So last week I was perusing the blog of my favorite Salt Lake-based music writer, Mr. David Burger, when I came across a contest. The contest was for two free tickets to The Temper Trap concert going on tonight. To enter, you needed to write in five words or less why you wanted the tickets. I wrote, "Amazing band. I am poor." And wouldn't you know it, I won the tickets. (In possibly related news, I may have been the only person to enter.) So tonight I'll be rocking out to the Trap. Since you won't be there, enjoy one of their songs on me:




2 comments:

Chess said...

You are too cool! I've never won anything. :-)

Unknown said...

Cody, You write like a taxi driver... I don't know what that means but it was ment as a compliment and it sounds cool right?
Hope the tunes were cool!