Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Return

New Year's Resolution #1: Write/blog more often

What? Did you think I had died? I thought I forgot about you? You thought I didn't love you anymore? On the contrary, my friends. The past *cough* four months *cough* have been busy and weird. I packed up and left Logan. I dyed my hair black. I brought back the Annie dress for a triumphant Halloween reprise. I went to South Bend. Christmas happened and so did Thanksgiving. The Utes were great, then sucked, were good again, and then really sucked. The Niners were a disaster. The Jazz are fun and confusing. I brought the beard back. I graduated college. I am unemployed.

For some reason I never blogged about any of this.

I can't spend much time apologizing for that. I can't even count how many times I have began a blog post or journal entry with "I'm sorry it's been such a long time..." and I can't even promise that this is the last hiatus for Paper Badge. But, I'm posting today and that is all that matters right now.

3 comments:

Cathy Bubert said...

So glad you are back!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on your graduation!

Chess said...

Graduated and unemployed. You and me both, buddy. You and me both.

Sorensen said...

I was thinking the other day that you hadn't posted in a long time.