Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lost Wallet


Does this frighten you?
It should.
This is not an actual photo of my wallet but it might as well be one. I suffer from what scientologists call the Costanza syndrome. Basically what the means is that anything that comes between the leather flaps will not come out.....EVER. Friday night, I became aware of my need to change this dirty, old habit. Here, let me tell you.

On Friday, my roommates and I went to the midnight movie at University 6. Of course, I had to pay for my ticket so my wallet came along. About midway through the movie my tush really started to hurt. I tried readjusting myself a few times, but eventually the wallet had to go. I placed it in the cup holder and vowed to grab it when we left. Well, I didn't. I was laughing so hard during the show that I totally spaced it. I realized what I had done the next day and after visiting the theater THREE TIMES they finally let me into the theater and look for my wallet. Luckily it had fallen underneath the seat behind me and all my credit cards, drivers license, etc. were still in there. Dealing with the incompetent high school employees (save one) was a joke and I think I lost between one and six dollars in cash. I also spend the entire day worried about it and spend the day watching John Cusack movies instead of doing something productive. So, now is the time for change (figuratively). I'm entering my wallet in the Biggest Losers: Wallets Edition.

So here is an inventory of everything contained in the fat rolls of my wallet.

  • Driver License
  • Debit Card
  • Credit Card
  • Fresh Values Card
  • Titmus Family Farms Company Credit Card
  • Old Navy Visa
  • Food Handlers Certificate (good til 2010, baby!)
  • Social Security Card (whoops)
  • Jamba Juice punch card (expired 9/21/2008. Gone.)
  • Kohl's Charge Card
  • Subway Rewards Card
  • Cafe Rio Gift Card
  • Cafe Rio Customer Appreciation Card (6/10 stamps)
  • Pita Pit Punch Card (5/10 pitas)
  • Blockbuster Gift Card (no Blockbuster in Logan, kids)
  • Core Academy information card
  • $25 Chili's gift card
  • Logan City Library Card
  • Jamba Juice Gift Card
  • Applebee's Gift Card (No Applebee's here, either)
  • USU ID card
  • Henriquez Mexican Grill Punch Card (2/6)
  • Hastings Passport
  • Albertson's Preferred Savings Card
  • Maverick Gas Card
  • ATM receipt
  • BK receipt
  • movie stub
  • RedBox coupon (Expired. Gone.)
  • 5 quarters
  • And....wait for it.....not one......not two.....but three punch cards to the True Aggie Cafe!!!!!

So............yeah. I need help. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Chess said...

I have two comments: One, what movie did you go see? And two, you should really use that Chili's gift card. If you forget to use it until school starts, and you randomly run into me at the lab in the Ray B. West, and then you remember that you have a Chili's card, and suddenly it's like lunchtime, and you say, "Hey Chess, wanna go to Chili's?" I won't complain. :)

Cody said...

I went to see the The Hangover. Yeah, yeah, yeah, don't judge me. Also, if the Chili's card makes it until then, you got yourself a deal.

Jeremy & Stacy said...

Remember not to ever take your wallet out of your pocket! Hey we are glad we found your blog. You are hilarious, not that you need that comment as encouragement! We are glad we can stay updated on your ever so crazy adventures!