Thursday, December 3, 2009

Family Photos



We are quite the cute bunch, right?

This location was the scene of our most awkward shots. I was always winking because the sun was in my eyes...

...and I got poo on my jeans.

Still cute.



The little brother, Ty.


Doing what we shoulda done a long time ago.

My three beautiful sisters. What happened to us dudes?


The little one, Pookie. (Nika)


Shalane, who just got back from her mission.


They r friends.


Bria, our favorite middle child

The old Red Devil himself.



We're not afraid to show that we like each other.

6 comments:

krista said...

You guys are so cute!

Cathy Bubert said...

Love the family photos! You all look great!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Love your family pictures, but that's because we love your family. You sincerely look like you all are having fun!

Hope you don't mind if I found you while blog stalking.

timmy_the_fox said...

Hey Cody's sister, how are you doing?

Melissa said...

I've been blog stalking you for awhile and finally decided to leave a comment. :) Love the family pictures. Seeing the pictures around the farm remind me of the good ol' days when we were kids and collecting peacock feathers and such.

Brooke said...

Is your sister really old enough to be back from a mission...

--squirrelz