Friday, July 10, 2009

DEAD



About a week ago my "beloved" Mac kicked the bucket. I was happily eating my Life cereal while checking NBA rumors when my computer froze. No big deal right? So I restarted it. Dead. I tried again. Dead. Again. Dead. Again. Dead. Again. Dead. Yeah, I tried it a lot of times and it was always dead. So I gave it to my computer nerd and "Mac missionary" friend who alerted me that my hard drive was fried. Great. Ok. I understand. Computers die. But, hear me out a little bit, compadre. This now makes the third time my computer has died in the two years I have owned it. Two bad hard drives and one operating system meltdown. Also, my CD-ROM and four or five random keys said good-bye to me in February. I know Macs are great and beautiful and whatever, but mine is (was) a LE-MON! With my warranty expired, I am not sure where this leaves me. I am worried about fixing my computer because it will only be a matter of time before she dies again. I literally cannot buy a new one. I also don't want to rely on my work computer to blog, e-mail, look at funny sites, etc. Also, music. I don't think I need to say anything else.

1 comments:

krista said...

i am SO sorry! that is no good. i believe that you got a LE-MON! as well. maybe you should switch to pc? I've had mine 3 1/2 years and it's still kicking...:)