Thursday, July 23, 2009

R.I.P. Seasame Street (Template)

The search for the Holy Grail of Blogger Templates continues....Let's be real the Seasame Street Template was a good time and we all enjoyed it. But it couldn't possibly last. Also, for some reason it wasn't allowing anyone to comment on my posts. That will not do. With my computer still on the DL until I can get it fixed I am left to choose from the stand-by templates Blogger provides until I can download a great, new one. Do any of you need to know this? Nope, not really.....Have you seen the infomercial for the Slap Chop? Gosh, that has got to be the greatest most useless item I have seen in a long time. Speaking of infomercials, I have seen way more Billy Mays-hosted infomercials in the past three weeks then I saw in the last year. I know that MJ's music made his family a lot of money after he died, but it just doesn't seem right to me.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Can't wait to see your new header.