Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hey, It's Me Again


To make up for my lack of blogging, I've thrown together some random mini-posts to let you know what has been going on in my "life" lately.

  • The Passion Pit concert turned out to be one of the biggest fiascos in my life since Iron Man. We drove all the way to Salt Lake from Logan only to find the concert had sold out. Why did we not buy tickets you ask? I honestly have no reasonable explanation for that. Luckily, the night was semi-salvaged because this happened...
...Crown Burger baby! It's right there with Dairy Keen and Maple Express in the Holy Trinity of Utah restaurants. It can turn any frown upside down. (Sidebar: We ate here before we found out the concert sold out. So, technically, my huge smile was flipped into a frown. But I'm not bitter.)
  • I finally broke out of my Bad Movies at Work funk when Mystic River came on AMC. I tell you what, that is a good movie.

  • Kelsha and Krista roped me into filming a movie for a club in our major. I can't speak for the movie itself, but my acting is bad. Not a talent of mine at all.

  • My roommates and I have become frequent visitors of the new Texas Roadhouse in Logan. (That's right, suckers, we're legit) I'm not sure how this came to be or how it will effect a college student's checkbook, but we're still going to roll with it anyway.

  • My little sister finally gets home from her mission on Tuesday. I can't say that I envy her as she know enters the awkward/what's my purpose in this world?/speaking in church every week phase of her life. Have fun with that. Plus I miss her and am excited to see her again and all that yada.

  • Finally, the long wait is nearing it's end as Rihanna has announced the date of her new album. November 23rd. I'm more pumped than Hans and Frans for that day.

5 comments:

Chess said...

My old roommate is a server at Texas Roadhouse! Still planning on marrying Rihanna? :)

Hermit said...

I expect an invite to Texas Roadhouse sometime!

krista said...

Whoa! There was no roping involved...only FUN...maybe a little cohersion...and blackmail...but FUN!

Cristyannie said...

I've never been to Texas Roadhouse guess I better go check it out, there is one down the street from me. I am so excited for Shalane to get home. Geez her mission has gone by so slow.

Unknown said...

Dear Cousin Cody,

My heart is FULL of LOVE for you! Don't know where you come up with the stuff Paper Badge is made of, but I'm sure glad you do ;)

I haven't forgotten about my trip to Logan--we'll still make it happen before the end of the year.

Love!