Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hocus Frocus

Being a wild and untamed force of man, I have used the past couple months to allow my hair and beard to grow free as nature intended them to. When my hair grows out, I can puff it up into a cute mini-fro that has given me several ideas for a Halloween costume. Without further introduction, here are my top 4 choices with the cons each one brings to the table: (I think the pros are self-explanatory, no?)

Option A: Gene Shalit

Cons: My moustache is not nearly long enough.
His hair is not really a 'fro, but it's close.
Black hair dye.
Option B: Ronald Mc Donald
Cons: The makeup alone would make this costume a nightmare.
Big red shoes.
I'm looking for a costume that will make people laugh, not wet themselves.
Option C: Bob Ross
Cons: How many people know who Bob Ross is?


Option D: Annie
Cons: Wearing a dress.
People asking me to sing.
Miss Hannigan making me scrub her bathroom floors with a toothbrush.

Please cast your vote or let me know if there is another fro-tastic costume you have in mind!

7 comments:

Chess said...

C or D. Who doesn't know Bob Ross and his happy little trees? I mean, please. On the other hand, if I had money, I would PAY to see you in a dress singing Tomorrow. Just sayin'.

{So I guess my vote is really Little Orphan Annie}

Cristyannie said...

Who doesn't know Bob Ross? Seriously. I agree with the above...Annie or Bob Ross. I even have paint brushes if you want to use them. I use a disposable pallet but just saying. Annie would be amazing though.

BjaminWood said...

Dude I sooooo vote for Bob Ross. Of course one con is that people will expect you to make an impromptu landscape masterpiece in 22 minutes.

Jessie, Garan, and Sammy said...

I used to watch Bob Ross! I loved him. That should be your Halloween costume. Just my opinion.

Hermit said...

haha, all genius ideas, my friend. I cant choose. Youre right, you dont have the mustache for the first one. Any of the other ones would just make this halloween a sure favorite for me.

Kelsha said...

honestly Cody, as you can see by the mass of response on your page. Everyone and their puppy knows about Bob Ross. However, I cast my vote with Annie. Mostly my kitchen floor could use some scrubbing and well...

Stacey said...

BOB ROSS!!! You have to practice talking in a very soothing voice.