Monday, January 25, 2010

Hawaii Trip Recap: Day One- Oahu


250 min for $100 (.40 per min) 100 min for $55 (.55 per min)

Pay as You Go: $0.75 per minute

That right there was the price for internet on our Hawaiian cruise ship and the reason why I haven't posted on the blog for more than a week. But, never fear, I took a plethora of pictures and I am excited to share them all with you. To spread out the joy and wonderment, I will split things up by days. Starting with Day One...

Here is the (almost) entire group posing for the first of many group photos. My sister Shalane lives in Hawaii and just met us down there for all the fun and festivities. She also was able to stay in Hawaii when the rest of us came home to freezing butt-cold Utah. What a snob. (jk Shay. I'm just bitter.)


We started off our trip with a five hour flight from Salt Lake City to Honolulu. Nika and I busted out our red to mark the occasion.



Bria did what she does best. Strut the stuff.




Ty did what he does best. Look weird.



We hit up the show @ the PCC.






Great Job PCCers!








The highlight of the show was the fire dancers. They were great. Here's a clip:







Not a bad day, but the fun was only beginning.

3 comments:

Kelsha said...

Jet-lag? Really?

Chrissy said...

Hey Cody, Thanks for messaging my blog. I added your page to mine. I'm glad you enjoyed that my boy Landon likes Dumb and Dumber. Yeah, I did start him early. He's a lot of fun! I looked today at your facebook page. You are so lucky that you got to go to Hawaii. I've never been out of the country. Give me a call sometime if you want. 435-760-9370

Cristyannie said...

I can't believe they can charge that much for the internet. What a joke. Can't wait to see some more Hawaii posts. I'm sure missing Shay.