Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let The Quogging Begin!


Before I get my quog on, I would like to introduce you to the newest member of the Paper Badge family:

That's right, folks, I am the proud owner of a brand new computer! (contooter) If you take a good look at the picture above you will notice that my new computer is seated on top of a familiar frenemy. Only a few months after I re-hauled my Mac, it died right before finals week. Thanks, buddy! So my mom was gracious enough to get me a Dell Studio laptop for Christmas. (Thanks, Mom!)

Right now, I am referring to him as the Mean Green Hornet, but I expect that nickname to evolve into something shorter. It's working like a dream so far. Let's keep our fingers crossed that my computer problems don't jump across the Mac-PC spectrum.

0 comments: