Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hey 2010, How You Doin?

All things considered, 2009 was a below-average year seasoned with a few sporadic events of delicious bliss. It was a lot like my trip to Arby's on Thursday. I ordered three junior Roast Beefs and a small curly fry off the dollar menu. I had high hopes for this meal, I really did. But, let me tell you one thing, my friends, the junior Roast Beef is NOT a smaller equally tasty version of the regular roast beef. I'm pretty sure they use a different slab of beef of those sandwiches. Arby sauce couldn't even help that much. But...I still had the curly fries and allthough they were sparse, they tasted amazing. After the dud that was 2008, last year was supposed to be great. I ended up with some great memories, but overall I don't know that I accomplished much. I expected more out of 2009, but the curly fries were definitely few and far between.

So here comes 2010. Brand new year. Brand new decade.

Do I have great, big plans for 2010? Kinda. But, I'm not getting my hopes up either. I won't muddle your minds with most of my resolutions but I will tell you one: Quality Blogging. Quogging.

3 comments:

Chess said...

Curly fries are the best. You obviously needed to order a milkshake with them. Shame on you!

Emily said...

Quogging. I am rolling! That's a great resolution. I look forward to it!

Jessie, Garan, and Sammy said...

You are right about the Arby's sandwich and different beef. They really aren't that good. I'm glad you had some curly fries in 2009.