Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Living in a Daytime Paradise


Working the day shift at the hotel three days a week has brought many a happy blessing into my life. For example, I have met fabulous individuals from all over the world who have come to spend a few days in Logan, Utah. (Really, I am not even kidding. ALL OVER THE WORLD! It's splendidly weird.) I also have to opportunity to enjoy a some of what the daytime TV world has to offer. I typically begin my morning watching some of this...


followed by some of this (for like five minutes-listening to Regis early in the morning always seems to wake me up)...
and this (definitely not the same but it's still great)...
followed by my new favorite....after that I will look desperately for my old favorite (I can't find this show anywhere! Why!?! It's the best!!!)... then I will switch over to a little of this (I love a little bit of Whoopi in my life)...during lunch, I will try to catch some of this...and this...maybe some of this...but never this...and I cannot miss this one..Not a bad day, right?

4 comments:

Cathy Bubert said...

Matlock??????
Grandpa would be proud!

Kelsha said...

I LOVE MATLOCK!

Shay said...

My thoughts were exactly the same as aunt cathy... grandpa would be so proud of his grandson watching matlock! Other than that sports center is pretty much the only show on this list that I approve of...

Courtney said...

Ok so... if you are truly looking for backyardigans I can help you out. Just sayin.