Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm Sunburnt...

....on my heart. Haha. Just kidding. It's in the face. (In..the..fay-ce!) I spent an hour playing ultimate in the sun yesterday which was enough time to crispfy my head. It was also enough time for my buddy to give me a scratch across my left left cheek. The battle wound makes me look like Drew Brees. In other words, I'm looking real good right now. So I blogged all of four times in May. And it has taken all of six days to get something up for this month. (And... it's taken three days to get this post out into the world. Ay Chi Mama) So here are a few random thoughts and musings that are floating around my cavernous, sunburn-afflicted brain. We're going to get back on track Larry King style!...My apologies to the BP spill, but the most traumatic event in the last two weeks of my life came when I found out the freecreditreport.com band is no more. My reaction while watching the commercial went something like this: "What? Wait...what? They are bringing in a new band? Are you kidding? NoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"....You can eat your Triscuits and Pringles all day long, but Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Wheat Thins are where the party is at!.....I re-watched Clue last night and decided Timmy Curry in the last thirty minutes has got to be one of the best clutch performance we've ever seen...My early money for The Bachelorette is for Roberto. Alli turns giddy every time is in here general vicinity...Speaking of Roberto, if Gaga keeps squeezing out the hits at this pace, she is going to give Rihanna a real run for my #1 spot...The World Cup is two days away from starting. Anyone know where I can get my hands on an Ivory Coast jersey?...OK, that's all I got and, without a doubt, all you can handle. More to come from Paper Badge 2.0: The Repentant.

4 comments:

Chess said...

Oh Cody. I've missed you! And the freecreditreport.com band is GONE???? Say it ain't so!! Those are my favorite commercials!! What will I sing when there's nothing else to sing? How will I live?!!

Kelsha said...

Welcome back my friend. It has been far too long.

BjaminWood said...

Wow, you nearly lost me in all of that.
"IN,THE,FAY,CE"

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.