Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bloggimus Pottimus

My current sleeping schedule is totally out of wack. I had the last two days of work and utilized them by sleeping in until 12:30 and 11:00. Now it is quarter to one and I am five hours away from when I need to wake up and my body is refusing to sleep. I think it is really ticked at me and reminded me who is in charge by giving me this psycho tumtee ache. One of those ones where you feel like you are going to hurl or you-know-what and you never do either. I am deciding to call it the Limbos until I can think of a better name...... Speaking of limbo, anyone else watch Charm School tonight? Of course you didn't, because chances are you lead a completely fulfilling life with goals and dreams and such. Well Bay Bay Bay (my ex-favorite) pulled a classic bonehead move by quitting the competition because she had accomplished all she needed to do. Uh, girl, no you didn't. The prize for that show is $100,000 and I don't think you got that. Fake it if you have to. She also toyed with us, saying she was going to bring back Kiki (please, for comedy's sake, yes) or K.O. (no,no, NO!) but decided not too. At least it gave us some classic bantering between the girls, including another classic Bubbles quote. "You have to put your shoes in their shoes" I love having cable, VH1, and Celebreality in my life......We bought our plane tickets for Chicago tonight and i am geeked. Just a little more than a month away from the biggest concert phenomenon of my lifetime. Then I will finally have some interesting things to blog about.

6 comments:

Kelsha said...

I totally know what you mean about the odd sleep schedule. I had the same problem! Except I slept in and was late for work...it was not a happy situation. We need to sleep more normal..ly...

Chess said...

Sleep schedule?! What is THAT?! I know not of which you speak. ;-) And what is the biggest concert phenomenon of your lifetime? I'm very curious to know!

Stacey said...

Cody... you are hilarious. Kelly and I can relate to your sleep schedule/fake sickness fiasco. We've had the SWINE FLU. It's been real mild, so we've been extremely contagious, but felt good enough to stay up until 2:00 am watching what would soon total 32 movies and eating chocolate cake donuts purchased from the APPLE store. Oh you better believe we were trying to conjure up some more symptoms when Monday rolled around. Best week of our lives. Sad to see it go.

krista said...

i hate tumtee aches more then anything, especially the psycho ones...what is charm school?

Sorensen said...

I must say Cody that your blog is hilariass!! If I wasn't at work I'd probably be laughing louder than I did.

Cody said...

Krista, Charm School is basically the best thing you can find on TV this summer. It is a bunch of girls from VH1's other reality shows trying to learn how to be proper, charming, etc. Instead bascially they just yell at each other, get in fights, and swear. I love it.