Friday, June 26, 2009

Losing a Legend



Michael Jackson is dead. This sucks.


Just last week Devin and I were laughing our brains out watching Triumph the Insult Comic Dog insult MJ's fans standing out side of his child molestation trial from a few years back. It isn't as funny now. I have been watching replays of Michael's music videos on MTV all day and it really makes me so sad. You can say whatever you want about the dude's lifestlye, face, spending habits, etc. but he was a talented flippin' legend. Perhaps the greatest showman EVER. Our world would be so dramatically different if it weren't for him.


I am so majorly bummed out right now.


3 comments:

Chess said...

How would you be dramatically different without him? :) It was very sad to hear.

Sorensen said...

It's okay Cody, I'm sure he's in heaven with farrah and the eskimo doll!

Cristyannie said...

Agreed.