Sunday, November 22, 2009

Random Thoughts

First of all, I would like to apologize for my last post. I put all of those pictures on there with the intentions of adding some cute descriptions and stories, but it never materialized. I could add them now, but I think I will just leave things as is. It will teach me a lesson to never publish an unfinished post. I won't let that happen again (probably)...That post was intended to be part of a larger series called "Week of Concerts" as I was planning on attended three different concerts last week. Sadly, Week of Concerts turned into Week of Concert when Elton John and Billy Joel got sick and Dear and the Headlights cancelled. The one concert I did attend was amazing...My plans on graduating in May might be pushed back a few months as I am diligently laboring to fail my rhetoric class. It will probably now be a summer graduation, but who really knows at this point? Anything can happen...One of my worst feelings is when I show up to work at 7 a.m. and turn on ESPN to find The Sports Reporters is on. This show single handedly makes one of the most naturally exciting things (sports) boring. It is the equivilant of being a kid and hoping to watch Simpsons only to find that the President has taken over every channel. Heart breaking...Speaking of sports, watching Real Salt Lake win the championship last night on penalty kicks was pure joy. I've never seen them play before yet I was still jumping up and down yelling like I was their biggest fan. It has to rank as one of my best sports memories in the non-Jazz/Utes/49ers category. Congrats to them...Thanksgiving is next week. Best holiday out there in my book. Love it.

3 comments:

Sorensen said...

I haven't posted on your blog for awhile so I feel like I need too...that is all!

Lisa Haggerty said...

So wait which concert did you attend then!? And that soccer game freaking rocked my world and I'm glad someone else enjoyed it!

Cody said...

We went to Wolfmother. It was quite an awesome experience. Yeah, that soccer game was incredible. They definitely made an RSL fan out of me