Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"Turkey"

This morning, I was manning my front desk post at the hotel when the UPS guy walked in. I see him on almost a daily basis and although is never rude, he just seems a little displeased with life. I asked him if he was ready for Thanksgiving to which he responded, "No. It's just like any other holiday. Another wasted day." Well, Mr. Cry-Cry Grumpy Head, I think we have a problem here. Thanksgiving is awesome. It is the perfect non-biased, non-threatening holiday. It's all about family and the food rocks. So to my Pessimistic little friend, I dedicate this video. It's a happy little beam of Thanksgiving love wrapped in a baby's laughter and a kitten's tears. It also happens to be my favorite game show moment of all time. Feast...


3 comments:

Chess said...

I think you need to make this poor grumpy man a plate of Oreo Turkeys. That might brighten his day!

Cody said...

Good idea, Chester. There is no way he can turn those away. They will melt his cold, cold, Thanksgiving-hating heart.

Sorensen said...

You know, everyone could use some good old fashion kitten tears! Man, you made me laugh.