Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Recent Happenings


Here are a few shots from what my roomies and I have been up to lately:


We have always thought that Mark would look really good with a moustache and this is as close as we have come to seeing it.



We have begun a tradition of "seeding" which involves sitting in camping chairs and eating sunflower seeds. It's glorious. As you can tell, Stice is a fat glutton when it comes to seeding.

Marky Mark




Jake goes for the hands-free seeding. Show-off.

We also hit up a little T. Roadhouse for Stice's birthday.

We allowed a few other friends to join our TR fraternity for the night.


Whoever took this picture has apparently never heard of the concept of getting an entire face in a picture.





The birthday boy saddled up to celebrate Roadhouse-style.


Spencer and I went to the Sounds concert.



But the highlight of the week came last night, when we packed into Jake's car and had out late night munchies satisfied at Big J's. This event was monumental because Mark has been talking about this place incessantly since he moved into our apartment two months ago. We had to shut him up somehow.

Before we left, I bet Stice that he couldn't eat six crescent rolls in one sitting. He had to bring the last three on the road.

Of course the fatty ate them.


Every last one.


We made it there about ten minutes before the place closed.


Mark was all business. Jake was all pleasure.

I enjoyed my food too.



One satisified customer.

Fin.

6 comments:

Chess said...

"One satisfied customer." *snort* I hope you know why I'm snorting, because I'm afraid I would be rude if I elaborated. Read between these lines!

Hermit said...

Where's Regis?

Sorensen said...

i have to say that scrolling down with my finger on phone to look at these pictures wasn't exciting but the pictures made it worth it. but i'm not sure how much i'm enjoying writing this comment using my tiny key pad.

Cody said...

Chester, I know exactly why you have to snort and I am glad. Trust me we laugh all the time for that very same reason.

krista said...

Maybe whoever was taking that picture was trying for the empty glasses and not your face...and why are you licking a guys ear?...Honestly Cody...Tsk tsk...:)

Lisa Haggerty said...

Oh Cody. It looks like you are having too much fun again. Shoving fries up my nose is ALWAYS my favorite past time. :)