Thursday, August 13, 2009

Creepy Amazing Music Video #4 & #5

Since I am slacking big time on posting some pics from Chicago, I decided I would put up TWO music videos for ya from two of my favorite bands I saw at Lollapalooza. The first is "Cold Dust Girl" from Hey Champ. Please be warned that the video contains a few images that are PG-13. (I will just tell you right now that two girls kiss) So you may want to just play it and check your Facebook on another tab or something because the song is really kickin. Second is "To Kingdom Come" by Passion Pit. If you want to go buy a really fun album go pick up Manners, the first full-length album from these guys. It's great. (A small parenthetical side note. I was under the impression that the name of this song was Eyes As Candles. Somehow when I *ahem* downloaded *cough* this album a few track names were switched. Let that be a lesson to us all about *ahem* downloading *cough* music.)



1 comments:

BjaminWood said...

Wow, you guys weren't kidding about Hey Champ. Taste it, love it, crave it. Nice post dude.