Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm Back Baby Doll!



Well guys, I really fudged up this time. Everything was in place for some great live photo-blogging from the Windy City, or so I thought. My dear mother lent my her computer and her laptop, but I forgot to pack the oh-so-important cord that links the two together. Whoops. That's my bad, guys. My bad.

Now, you are probably asking yourself. Why don't you just put up the pictures, you big schlub? Well, remember the broken computer? Yeah it is still kaput. It should be up and going by the weekend but will still be without a CD-ROM drive. But don't you worry faithful readers, I will find a way to get the pics up and that is a promise. I just wanted to put this up to let you know that I am here and I still love you.

1 comments:

Emily & Rayden said...

phew! good thing you let me know you love me still! i was wondering where you were and where all the chicago pictures are! :) ;)i hope u had fun!!