Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm Peacing Out!


HA! I did a Google Image search for "peace out" and this was the first picture to show up. Even though, I have no affection for this human on any level (except the unintentional comedic level) I could not resist. Fun Fact: Two of twenty pictures on the first page were of Miley, beating out one of Britney and one of Martin Sheen. :)

Just as we all wish Miley would peace out of our lives, I am peacing out of town for a week and into the unknown of Chicago. But will I be peacing out of the blogosphere, you ask? NO....hopefully. I received great news today that my computer is fixed and ready to rock. So as long as (A) I have Internet access and (B) my computer lives longer than a week. Who am I kidding? Longer than a day. An hour. I will take what i can get people! Since both of those things are FAR from guaranteed, you have a 50/50 chance of some great blogging from ChiCity. Stay tuned.

Peace out!

PS- If any of you have ever been to Chicago and have suggestions of what to do, text me or throw something up on here.

4 comments:

Chess said...

Way, way, way deep inside, I know you adore and cherish the gift to the world that is Miley Cyrus.

:)

Peace out!

Sorensen said...

"There's always gonna be an uphill battle. There's always gonna be something something something"...now Cody, you can't tell me that that is not catchy!

Emily & Rayden said...

hey cody!! yay you blog stalked me! sweet! i'm glad you did! :) chad served his mission in chicago. i should ask him about some cool places to go! we went there once cuz we had a layover in chicago on our way to Pittsburgh, and they have some YUUUUMMMMYY pizza places and a really good cheesesteak place. i'll ask chad what they're called and let you know! p.s, what are u doing in chicago? just goin for fun?

Cathy Bubert said...

Cody, I am hoping you will come home and tell me what to do when Uncle Ted and I FINALLY get to go to Chicago (we have been thinking about it for years). Have a great time!