Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bowling


So today I upped the ante in the Blog game by purchasing a brand new camera. I would take a picture of it, but it's a camera so that doesn't work out too great. To get things going I took a few pictures of the bowling outing I took tonight.


Here I am with my bowling shoes. Yeah, that's right. I have bowling shoes.

Here are the girlies I went with; Emily, Kasie, and Katy. Yeah girls! I would like to say my bowling shoes and I totally wasted them. But that would be a lie.






Me holding my lucky bowling ball, the Pink Glory. We make quite the duo.

Unfortunately, the Pink Glory did let me down a time or two. And the girls were kind enough to let me know it.




Emily's ferocious donkey kick.

One thing girls love is posing for cameras.
A lot.

Also, we ran into my "OK" friend, Chester Q. Owens, but didn't get a picture.

Fin.

3 comments:

Chess said...

I cannot believe I didn't get a shout-out. I thought we were friends!! :(

Jessie, Garan, and Sammy said...

I love that you have some pictures up. I like the bowling shoes. Hopefully we'll get to see you soon. It's seemed like forever!

Chess said...

Thanks, "Okay" Friend. I feel better now. :)