Sunday, September 27, 2009

Utes Game


Last Christmas, my parents awarded a year's worth of good behavior with season tickets to the University of Utah football games for me and my sister. Our seats are pretty high up there, but it's a great view, right? Right?

I've been going to these games every since I was five, which explains why I choose going to these games over the Utah State games here in Logan. Well, that and the fact that the Aggies stink.

Here is my cute little sister that I get to watch all the games with this year. She always happy and one of the most fun people to be around that I know. But I am the most proud that she bleeds red like I do. I still love her even though she sent us out on a wild goose chase, walking around for an hour looking for where she parked her car last night.

Here we are together, as I am looking really large and creepy.

The Utes beat Louisville 30-14.

3 comments:

Cristyannie said...

What great pics! I love that Bria June!

BjaminWood said...

As long as you don't bleed Cougar blue you're OK in my book.
BTW (and I know that you're already aware) the Aggies actually won this weekend.

Chess said...

Haha. You? Large and creepy? Don't make me laugh.