Saturday, September 19, 2009

LIve Blogging from San Francisco

Today was our first full day in San Fran. We started off the day by driving out to the Golden Gate Bridge.

A little foggy, eh?

We walked along the pier and I posed in front of Alcatraz Island. I decided to pose as if I were an Alcatraz inmate that is also a pale-skinned band promoter.

Next we decided to kick things into Wharf speed!

We started watching the famous Bushman scare his unsuspecting victims...
and I decided to join him.


Then we saw the lard-butt sea lions.

Next, we made like T-Pain and got on a boat for a tour around the bay!

We got to cruise underneath the Bridge, but because of the fog, we could barely see it.


We got up close to Alcatraz...

and the city skyline.

Also several sailors! I saw one of these ships tip right over. No lie.

Marcus had to drive and see this stadium here. Apparently the 49ers used to play here, but I have a hard time believing him because it was the size of a small high-school field.


After that we made the most of our night and drove to Lombard Street, Coit Tower, and AT&T Park. Here's the Coit...


Finally we hit up Ghiradelli Square and got some sweets. I used my Vacation Clause in my No-Sugar Lifestyle Rule and had a Chocolate-Peanut Butter Quake Shake. Marcus went with the Gold Rush...

Delicious ice cream makes for a happy Marcus, and a happy Marcus makes for a good vacation for everybody.

1 comments:

BjaminWood said...

Dude, I spent two weeks in SanFran and never once saw the sun :-> Not complaining though, I freaking love that city. Tell me you stuffed yourself silly with Clam Chowder at the warf?